You told me you needed space and I get that. I get that once in a while, after almost 6 months of relationship you need a break, you need some kind of delusory escape, almost a detachment from which you can understand your own necessities and how you wish to act on your findings. It is absolutely normal for you to act all jealous and pretentious and mean and critical and endorsed a lot of unnecessary fights after long periods in which I tried to make up for my previous mistakes, or ‘mishaps’. I acknowledged them, I begged for your forgiveness and I made a huge progress in terms of making it up for them, turning into this loyal, delicate and obedient girlfriend you always dreamed of having and you always thought you deserve. I did it all for you, but after a lot of nerve-wracking, time-consuming incidents it was still insufficient. You still wanted space. I get it. I am the one destroying our relationship with my dramatic acts and my false personality, but the easiest and less traumatic way of dealing with your insecurities about a particular relationship is simply by ending it. That is it. No remorse, no hard feelings. If you loved that person even the slightest bit, then that person deserves to know where you are standing, even if it is not by their side anymore.
What I now call the ‘I-need-space’ boyfriends is cowards, not heartbreakers. Just cowards. I will not give you the witty ‘You-are-so-worthy’ speech, because in this century women are a symbol of reinvention, of legitimate power, of boundless creativity and commitment to anything they truly believe in, not passivity, sensitivity and pity. Stereotypes are long gone and gender differences are almost extinct in any contemporary society. Therefore, I am saying this loud and clear: do NOT take the ‘I-need-space’ boyfriend back, because he will return at some point in the very near future, just to mess you up once again, just because his ego is so important and he wanted to prove a point. Be independent. Keep working in order for you to become the person you wish to be in let’s say- ten years? Do better, become better and never quit, as surrendering is never an option to these modern day women soldiers, promising to become tomorrow’s leaders.
Does he want space? Give him indefinite, endless and irreversible space. A way through which both of you rediscover yourselves and your beliefs, your fears, your flaws, your ambitions, your dreams, your wishes, your greatest lifetime goals. You will not be disappointed if you never quit trying if you let time take the wheel and you start recovering. Your wounds will heal. Your problems will be sorted out. Your dreams will become reality. Life is a ride and It all starts with a meeting point. A point where you accept that you are no longer needed, respected and treated right and there is no point for you to get stuck on things that deliberately requested your dismissal.
11 Random Facts About Me
1.I love watching football games even though I’m a girl, even watching UCL final right now.
2.I’m a TV series freak.
3.Hooked on tumblr, wordpress, instagram, pinterest, nike running app.
4.I’m a gifs freak.
5.I love writing.
6.I’m a gym freak. I love eating bio produts, veggies and generally healthy stuff.
7.I love fashion and anything beauty related.
8.I read a lot of french classics and worldwide known literature, but I also enjoy reading cheap books, chick-lit books, fantasy, sci-fi…
9.I read the trilogy Fifty Shades of Grey in 2 weeks. Basically ate it.
10.I’m a generally sociable person, though I don’t mind spending time reading, watching TV series and movies at home, staying in on a Friday night and stuff like this.
11.I love accesories and matching things.
11 Questions from http://inkytavern.wordpress.com
- What’s your biggest goal for the month? Hopefully ending the semester with straight As, having the best time at my friend’s 18th bday party, living life, continuing my fitness mode and spending time with my family
- What milestone are you hoping to accomplish in the next five years? Getting into college.
- What’s the biggest milestone that you’ve accomplished thus far? Getting through highschool and obtaining several diplomas.
- When you started your blog, what was your first expectations for it? Has it changed? It’s basically the same idea, though I really did evolve, not only as a writer, but as a person.
- Aside from writing, what other activity captures your interest? Dancing, singing, going to the gym, running, watching football games, reading, blogging, reposting on tumblr, watching TV series, going to the movies, clubbing.
- Where is your favorite place to read or write? Home, laptop, in my bed.
- Who is your favorite author? It’s really hard to say… Balzac, Moliere, Sophie Kinsella, Cecily von Ziegesar, Alexandre Dumas, Gustave Flaubert, Jennifer Weiner….
- What keeps you going when things get rough? Writing, reading…
- If you could give one life tip, what would it be? No one has become poor by giving, therefore give as much as you can and do it whole-heartedly.
- What genre interests you the most and why? Sci-fi, fantasy, tragic, romantic, chick-lit, french themed…
- Out of all your favorite books, which character do you wish you could be? (Oh, and you can’t use your book) Marguerite Gautier from La dame aux camélias, Blair Waldorf from Gossip Girl or Becky Bloomwood from Shopaholic takes Manhattan.
Honestly, I couldn’t explain in only one word what the word ‘pretty’ means to me, but I guess it all comes down to feeling accepted, cherished, feeling important to another human being and being part of something bigger than yourself. I guess many people, especially teens nowadays fear neglection, oblivion. It’s all about putting yourself out there in the wide world and making a name for the sole purpose of helping others. THEY WANT TO SEE YOU DO GOOD BUT NEVER BETTER THAN THEM. Do NOT think like that. The make up industry may have a bad influence on girls, but it’s nice to feel special once in a while even if the entire process of beautification hurts.
Feeling pretty is feeling happy! Cheers, kitties. Have a lovely Saturday!